Are you interested in a brighter future? If so, BBVA Compass provides engaging internships that will enable you to gain valuable experience.
12 weeks at 30-35 hours a week - Monday through Friday
This position has the possibility to extend past the summer into the fall semester pending business need, with an expectation of no less than 25 hours per week.
The Consumer Business planning intern will work with the Retail Marketing and Sales Channel Management team in preparing and delivering acquisition and retention based initiatives for the bank. Intern will gain insight into all aspects of the initiatives including planning and execution (marketing, direct mail, email, online and mobile banking, outbound calling efforts and sales personnel communications). This role will be required to work with all lines of business in order to successfully launch each initiative.
Assist with the following:
Execute specific sales campaigns for branches, including actions such as:
- offer development, inclusion in disclosure development
- creative associated with in branch materials, emails, direct mail and more
- communications for sales personnel
- coordination of all applicable legal and compliance approvals for stated materials
- learning and daily usage of company specific software and sites
- reporting on campaigns
- coordination with multiple teams across the bank in different departments
- Development of new reporting using SQL, Excel and Salesforce for daily results on branch personnel sales behaviors
- Create and manage shared Google and Microsoft suite of products (Docs, Powerpoints and Sheets