This person will develop high level Business Requirements supporting business needs and leveraging a strong understanding of the competitive environment, knowledge of leading functionality & tools, and in partnership with internal business owners. This person will work closely with the User Experience (UX), Scrum Master, Product Partner, UI developers, IL developers, IT testers and UAT test engineers as a team to deliver the most effective, quality solutions, on time and achieving the budget goals.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Works closely with the Project Sponsor.
- Owns vision and program backlog.
- Drives PI objectives and releases.
- Defines PIs and features.
- Accepts program increments.
- Establishes feature acceptance criteria.
- Synchronizes the Product Owners within one program to ensure cadence.
- Focuses on next PIs (Future).
- Responsible for creating, prioritizing and maintaining the program backlog for the Agile team(s) to take direction; working directly with the Product Owners to define upcoming PI's and monitoring progress
- Aides Product Owners by providing needed communication channels with Project Sponsors as well as Project Dependencies to allow teams to focus on Sprint completion
- Works with Line Managers to Identify/recommend improvement opportunities
- Partner with technical leads to define and elaborate detailed technical requirements
- Work with Legal, Risk, Regulatory Compliance and Security Program Managers to insure the digital channels are safe, secure, and in compliance - yet remain a good user experience for the customer