This position will handle Corporate Commercial and Industrial (C&I) and Wealth Management (WMG) loan documentation and funding related functions. Ensure funding is in compliance with loan documentation, loan availability, and LMS prior to processing advances/ongoing disbursements. Obtain proper approvals for out-of-compliance fundings. Responsible for payments for payoffs, payoff quotes, invoice processing, and all maintenance in compliance with process and procedures. Ensuring all original loan documents, trailing documents and related documentation are properly logged and properly placed in mail bag daily. Support team by providing a variety of due-diligence and documentation review functions. Remain up to date on all policies, procedures and training. Identify and address and/or elevate issues and exceptions with Manager. Mentor other staff members within the Funding Desk.
- Review all documents after booking to create Advance Templates for ongoing disbursement instructions according to loan approval and signed documentation.
- Ensure request is in compliance with policy, documentation, and LMS requirements.
- Assist closers in gathering and reviewing all due diligence items required according to collateral type and loan policy.
- Properly document any policy and/or due diligence exceptions throughout the funding process.
- Compare documents and discuss discrepancies with loan officer for resolution.
- Obtain repetitive large wire notification forms when applicable.
- Ensure all ‘subject to conditions’ are met or proper approval to waive is obtained.
- Prepare funding of loan according to approved terms and conditions to include verification of signors, advance rates, and compliance with all loan agreement requirements.
- Perform post close review to ensure loan payment/advance boarded onto the system accurately.
- Handle all loan maintenance to include collateral releases, payoffs, payments, etc.
- Maintain and respond to balance and control reports and adhere to all reporting requirements.
- Process invoices in accordance with policies and procedures and reconcile past due invoices.