At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
- Interact with Commercial Banking liaisons and lenders to provide subject matter expertise and technical guidance to ensure timely resolution of issues arising from day-to-day operations.
- Analyze complex Commercial Loan documentation and all related forms to ensure maximum data integrity.
- Perform system audits using various exception reports and process all related maintenance.
- Analyze and interpret both qualitative and quantitative data by creating ad-hoc reports and conducting complex research.
- Process complex Commercial Loan monetary and maintenance requests directly to the AFS System, or indirectly via the Commercial Loan Origination (CLO) tool.
- Support the servicing of specialty Commercial Loan products including Non-Accruals, Participations, Syndications, and Foreign Currency obligations.
- Construct complex Commercial Loan transactions (including uploads of loan data, GL interface maintenance, Robotics support, and KPI database support).
- Prepare procedure documentation, process maps, and workflows.
- Design and implement process improvement initiatives for the Line of Business.
- Participate in a variety of special projects related to system development, testing, and validation.
- Bachelors degree with a concentration in Business or Finance, or at least 2 years experience in relevant Financial Operations, Loan Servicing, or Commercial Lending industry.
- Experience interacting with the AFS Loan System and the CLO tool ; including RDL database and GL reconciliation experience preferred.
- Experience interacting with TSO (including Batch Card preparation and file uploads).
- Proficient with use of Bank servicing applications (Client Vista, Content Viewer, Alnova, CIF, and General Ledger).
- Proficient with Adobe Pro (including form development, file type conversion).
- Proficient with data-analysis tools and applications (including Mobius Document Direct, Docu-Analyzer, and Monarch).
- Proficient knowledge of Commercial Banking products and terminology.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft applications (including the construction of Excel spreadsheet formulas, Access queries, and Word documents).
- Intermediate proficiency in Google applications (including the development of Forms, Sheets, and Docs).
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong customer-centric focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate (both verbal and written) clearly, concisely, and persuasively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work well with others in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and with changing priorities in order to meet daily deadlines.
- Highly creative individual with excellent organizational skills and a “think outside the box” mentality.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed