Function as a member of the International Wealth Management division and play an influential role in the growth and leadership of the HNW and UHNW market segment of the organization.
Able to build deep relationships not only with the International Regional Managers Relationship Managers, Financial Advisors, and Wealth Strategists but also with a range of sophisticated clients and providers. Establish credibility as a source of trustworthy advice, and excel at building Life Insurance business as Vehicle of Financial Planning. Demonstrates his ability to build and develop relationships with clients and potential clients in the HNW and UHNW segment and to design and participate in the strategic formation of Wealth Plans and Risk Management Strategies to cover their financial and risk management needs of HNW and UHNW clients.
- Demonstrate client-focus, with strong sales, analytic, technical, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Build customer loyalty as a way to demonstrate excellence at client service and identify opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for designing a comprehensive financial plan and preparing the personalized presentation to clients positioning/delivery of Insurance Planning Solutions (Case Design) to HNW and UHNW clients and prospects, with the primary objective of partnering with the International Wealth Strategists to offer appropriate Life Insurance solutions to their International Wealthy clients
- Actively participates in sales calls and in person meetings for complex and big Insurance cases.
- Ensure the Strategy design is consistent with the Investment profile and financial and risk management needs for the client and families.
- Synchronize business development and execution of protection strategy with International Wealth Strategists, Relationship Managers, Financial Advisors and Product Specialists.
- Coordinates with the Wealth Strategists the updates on insurance opportunities, including new products and services offered by the different Insurance Companies.
- Develop comprehensive Insurance Plan and asset allocation proposal is appropriate to clients.
- Provide support, education and guidance to existing Wealth Strategists and prospects if needed.
- Develop an advisor and consultative, rather than a transaction-oriented, approach toward clients and prospects
- Help clients to determine financial and investment needs, and utilize commercial skills to effectively recommend suitable Life Insurance products and services.
Leadership and Strategy Development:
- Serve as a guide into the HNW and UHNW market segment for International Wealth Strategists in complex cases
- Provide input and support for the development of new business initiatives and product enhancement.
- Cooperate effectively with top management to coordinate/contribute/determine the direction and development of the International Wealth Strategies group.
- Handle specialized negotiations with insurance carrier’s management and underwriting teams for complex cases.