TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
Working knowledge of:
- Compliance laws and regulations
- Banking operations and procedures
- Security procedures
Advanced knowledge of:
- Federal and state banking regulations
- Computer system
- Word processing software
- Community Reinvestment Act
- 4 year related degree or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to analyze data
- Knowledge of trend analysis and other statistical tools
- 8+ years of Compliance related experience (audit, compliance testing or risk management experience with emphasis on operational risks and internal controls; broad knowledge of banking; and ability to lead projects of cross-department teams).
- Bachelor’s degree with information systems, accounting, finance, or mathematics emphasis preferred.
- Professional certification or advanced degrees in compliance, reporting or analytics preferred.