At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
As the Digital Marketing Operations Specialist, you will work to manage and optimize digital marketing projects and deliverables, as well as create scalable processes that ensure best practices in digital marketing to drive business results, including lead generation, project management, and reporting.
You will get a holistic view of the digital marketing landscape, looking for process improvements and growth opportunities for the digital marketing team. You will help develop recommendations for the digital marketing team that informs strategic decisions for stakeholders from across the company. Reporting to the VP of Digital Performance, you will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once, and serve as the main driver for many digital marketing projects.
- Develops the digital marketing projects into a strategic plan with actionable processes & roadmaps.
- Manage digital marketing creative strategy & development -- guiding internal & external partners to produce creative assets and distribute across different digital channels (Display, Affiliate, Social, SEM).
- Act as primary liaison between digital marketing team & legal/compliance groups within the bank.
- Assist with onboarding new digital vendors through internal procurement processes.
- Work closely with LOB teams to ensure that clear goals are defined and recommendations are cohesive and optimized to deliver results.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company's goals and brand, including documentation of projects and related results.
- Continuously optimize digital marketing project intake process.
- Maintains work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments; participating with and providing resources to business improvement teams.
- Shares product reporting and project results internally with key stakeholders to promote the positive results of the digital marketing team.
- Help track media spends and budget reporting across all digital marketing channels.
- Maintain flighting documents to track digital marketing activity across products, channels, weeks, etc.
- Assist agency teams with URL tracking & tagging processes to ensure proper methodology is used throughout all partners & channels.
- Analyze digital sales campaign & funnel data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Evaluate new tools & technologies to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Proficiency in workflow management systems, developing processes, project management and optimization.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management (minimum 2 years experience preferred).
- Understanding of marketing systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring projects to life. You are at the center of our team, constantly interacting with teammates and partner groups.
- Test-and-learn mentality.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed