- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of one year of experience in mortgage operations, financial services or customer service is required. Additional experience is required for progression through the job family.
- Excellent telephone and written communications skills. Demonstrated ability to engage customers, emphasize with their needs and respond professionally and effectively in various customer service roles.
- Enthusiastic adopter of technology. Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office, Google Mail and other software and applications.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in the evaluation of information and actions taken.
- Detail oriented and results-focused, able to organize and prioritize actions to achieve objectives. Able to apply concepts to specific situations and conditions to solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Able to work successfully within a collaborative environment to meet deadlines and departmental goals.