Must meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history and review of credit report.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of five years of experience in mortgage operations, processing or closing.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of CONV, FHA, VA, CPERM and compliance guidelines.
- Must have demonstrated leadership qualities, strong customer service principles and problem resolution skills.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office, Google Mail and other software and applications.
- Capable of effectively communicating information in a professional manner to customers and internal partners.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in the evaluation of information and actions taken.
- Detail oriented and results-focused, able to organize and prioritize actions to achieve objectives.
- Able to work successfully within a collaborative environment to meet deadlines and departmental goals.
- Bilingual; English/Spanish.
- Previous management experience is preferred.
- This job has no unusual physical requirements; nearly all work is performed in a climate-controlled indoor facility.
- This job requires manual dexterity, frequent sitting, the ability to view printed or electronic information and the ability to communicate verbally, in-person or on the telephone.
- This job occasionally requires standing and walking and on rare occasions, may require the ability to balance, bend, stoop, kneel, climb stairs or lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Work volume can be unpredictable and interruptions from customers, peers, managers or others may be present.
These positions have direct management responsibility for a team of 5 to 15 mortgage operations team members.